[aserl_coll_assess] Results of ASERL Disaster Response Inventory
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 05:15:10 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

We have posted the results from the inventory of disaster response resources
within our membership.  We received replies from 28 of ASERL's 38 member
libraries.  Our thanks to everyone who provided information, and to Suzan
Alteri (University of Florida) and Jessica Perkins Smith (Mississippi State
University) for their help in coordinating this effort.

The data is publicly available at
http://www.aserl.org/programs/special-collections-interest-group/aserl-disaster-response-survey/.
  If you need to add/update your data, please see the link on the above page.

Please let me know any questions.  Thanks!

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6925-8566