[aserl_coll_assess] New ASERL Discount Offer: EBSCO ebooks
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 06:53:52 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

I am pleased to announce a new discount offer for EBSCO ebook content.  Similar
to what we arranged last year, EBSCO will provide a GOBI credit to ASERL member
institutions calculated at 5% of EBSCO eBook order volume via GOBI for the
period July 2018 through June 2019, providing the order volume for that period
is greater than the institution’s EBSCO eBook order volume via GOBI for the
same period the prior year. The credit will be applied in July 2019 and will be
available for use on EBSCO eBook orders via GOBI July 2019 through June 2020.

Last year, 23 ASERL libraries received discounts from EBSCO through this
process.  The attached flyer provides more detail on this year’s offering.
This information is also on our Member Offers webpage,
http://www.aserl.org/offers/.

There are no ‘next steps’ for this ?C the discount will be applied by EBSCO
automatically to all qualifying purchases.

Please let me know any questions.  Thanks!

   ?G Robert W. Woodruff Library
   540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137