[aserl_coll_assess] FRIDAY: ILLiad Update from OCLC and Atlas Systems -- November 2018
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 09:03:03 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Family & Friends:

Over the past week we've heard bits and pieces of news about new developments
for ILLiad resource sharing software.  We've organized a webinar later this
week to hear from representatives from OCLC and Atlas Systems about their
future plans for ILLiad.  This session is free and open to the public and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please share as desired.

WEBINAR:  ILLiad Update from OCLC and Atlas Systems -- November 2018
DATE / TIME:  November 9, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2573583281277949699

 ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  After
registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about
joining the webinar.   System Requirements:

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!