[aserl_coll_assess] Update: ASERL reception @ Charleston Conf
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 11:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

ASERL is again hosting a reception for all our members who will attend the
conference.  We'll gather at Parcel 32 restaurant, 442 King Street, on
Wednesday, Nov 7 from 5:30pm - 7pm.  As is our tradition:  ASERL will provide
the yummy nibbles, any drinks you care to consume are on your own.

Please RSVP using the form below by NOVEMBER 1, 2018 if you will attend.  And
please share with any ASERL colleagues who may be joining you, so we have an
accurate head count.

RSVP:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LLJ8VFN

RSVP LIST As of Oct 23, 2018

1. Auburn University       George Stachokas

2. East Carolina University            Eleanor Cook

3. Emory University         Lars        Meyer

4. George Mason University        Jocelyn Lewis

5. Georgia State University          Skye      Hardesty

6. Louisiana State University       Dave      Comeaux

7. Louisiana State University       Lois        Kuyper-Rushing

8. UAB  Peggy    Kain

9. UNC Chapel Hill            Nerea   Llamas

10. UNC Charlotte            Liz           Siler

11. UNC Greensboro      Christine              Fischer

12. University of Central Florida Penny   Beile

13. University of Central Florida Athena Hoeppner

14. University of Florida Trey      Shelton

15. University of Florida Laura    Spears

16. University of Georgia              Emily     Luken

17. University of Georgia              Nan        McMurry

18. University of Kentucky           Antje     Mays

19. university of south carolina   paul       cammarata

20. University of Tennessee        Holly      Mercer

Thanks so much!  Looking forward to seeing many of you in a few weeks in
Charleston....