[aserl_coll_assess] REMINDER: "Contracting Principles for Librarians" webinar series starts this week
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

This week we will host the first of a new, 3-part webinar series on contracting
principles for librarians and others in higher education. These sessions will
be led by Mariann Burright (Master of Law, Head of the Science Collections &
Scholarly Communication at the University of Georgia Libraries), and Stephen
Wolfson (J.D., Research and Copyright Services Librarian at the University of
Georgia School of Law).  Sessions will take place on October 26, November 16,
and December 11, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time.  More information about
each session is available via the links below.  The current registration list
for the first session is also below, FYI.

SESSION #1:  "Contract Basics for Librarians and Others in Higher Ed"
October 25, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3908621293288094977
REGISTRATION LIST - As of Oct 22.
1. Clemson University   Wade    Culler
2. Clemson University   Teresa  McCoy
3. Clemson University   Melissa Randall
4. College of William & Mary    Kyle    Binaxas
5. College of William & Mary    Anna    Milholland
6. Duke University      Arnetta Girardeau
7. East Carolina University     Jeanne  Hoover
8. East Carolina University     Joseph  Thomas
9. Florida International University     Eric Michael    Gormley
10. Florida State University    Shelly  Schmucker
11. George Mason University     Jocelyn Lewis
12. Georgia State University    Laura   Burtle
13. Georgia State University    Kat     Hart
14. Johns Hopkins University    Robin   Sinn
15. Louisiana State University  Megan   Lounsberry
16. Mississippi State University        Mary Ann        Jones
17. Tulane University   Kate    Montgomery
18. UAB         Jeff    Graveline
19. University of Georgia       Kayla   Adams
20. University of Kentucky      Adrian  Ho
21. University of Kentucky      Treshani        Perera
22. University of Kentucky      Victoria        Seng
23. University of Kentucky      Karaline        Wood
24. University of Manitoba      Evelyn  Bruneau
25. University of Manitoba      Stephanie       George
26. University of Manitoba      Melissa Raynard
27. University of Miami Daniel  Roose
28. University of South Carolina        Amie    Freeman
29. University of South Carolina        Christee        Pascale
30. University of South Carolina        Shanna  Schaffer
31. University of Virginia      Brandon Butler
32. Virginia Commonwealth University    Karen   Gau
33. Virginia Commonwealth University    Tammy   Sugarman
34. Wake Forest University      Lauren  Corbett
35. Wake Forest University      Alice   Eng
36. Wake Forest University      Molly   Keener

SESSION #2:  "What’s in a licensing agreement?"
November 16, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1807933959993295874

SESSION #3:  "Essentials of a Publication Agreement"
December 11, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7168742539211086595

ABOUT ASERL WEBINARS
These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

We hope these sessions prove to be of interest.  Please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

   Tel:  404-727-0137