[aserl_coll_assess] RSVP for ASERL reception @ Charleston Conf
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 09:53:23 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

It's that time of year again:  The annual Charleston Library Conference will
take place a month from now, and ASERL is again hosting a reception for all our
members who will attend the conference.  We'll gather at Parcel 32 restaurant,
442 King Street, on Wednesday, Nov 7 from 5:30pm - 7pm.  As is our tradition:
ASERL will provide the yummy nibbles, any drinks you care to consume are on
your own.

Please RSVP using the form below if you will attend.  And please share with any
ASERL colleagues who may be joining you, so we have an accurate head count.

RSVP:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LLJ8VFN

Thanks so much!  Looking forward to seeing many of you next month in
Charleston....