[aserl_coll_assess] Farewell, ASERLCollDev. Hello, ASERL_Coll_Assess!
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 10:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Collection Friends:

As you know, we have recently revised the plan for our longstanding ASERL
Collection Development Group to focus specifically on Collection Assessment
initiatives, including a new charge statement and, now, a new name for our
email list.  The ASERLCollDev list has been migrated to ASERL_Coll_Assess.

The ASERLCollDev list is now offline; all future messages must be sent to
ASERL_Coll_Assess [at] aserl-lists.org<mailto:ASERL_Coll_Assess [at]
aserl-lists.org>.

If you know someone who would like to be added to this new list, please send
them to http://lists.aserl-lists.org/mailman/listinfo or send their contact
information to me via return email.

Similarly, if you would like to un-subscribe to the ASERL_Coll_Assess list, you
may do so using the footer at the bottom of this message or respond to me via
email and I'll do so from the Admin module.

Thanks in advance for your support of this new effort!