[aserl_coll_assess] "Contracting Principles for Librarians" webinar series
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 06:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Starting later this month, we are pleased to host a new, 3-part webinar series
on contracting principles for librarians and others in higher education. These
sessions will be led by Mariann Burright (Master of Law, Head of the Science
Collections & Scholarly Communication at the University of Georgia Libraries),
and Stephen Wolfson (J.D., Research and Copyright Services Librarian at the
University of Georgia School of Law).  Sessions will take place on October 26,
November 16, and December 11, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time.  More
information about each session is available via the links below.

"Contract Basics for Librarians and Others in Higher Ed"
October 25, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3908621293288094977

"What’s in a licensing agreement?"
November 16, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1807933959993295874

"Essentials of a Publication Agreement"
December 11, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7168742539211086595

ABOUT ASERL WEBINARS
These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

We hope these sessions prove to be of interest.  Please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB ;