A natural-born 'fixer' runs the IR at Chapel Hill: Five Questions with Rebekah Kati
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 07:23:59 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning, ASERL Friends:

We’ve posted another in our series of get-acquainted blog series to build connections between librarians with scholarly communications interests within our community.  The last:  Rebekah Kati, who’s been the Institutional Repository Librarian at UNC Chapel Hill for nearly a year.  She says I’ve always liked fixing things, so working in the repository every day and figuring out solutions to make content available is very rewarding.”

Read more at www.aserl.org/blog.

If you’d like to be featured in an upcoming blog post, please contact me, Andy Wesolek, or Ellen Ramsey to volunteer.  Or maybe even nominate someone you think is doing interesting work!

Have a good week!

   Tel:  404-727-0137