Seeking Coordinator of ETD Submission & Services at Mississippi State University Libraries
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

Our colleagues at Mississippi State University have another job opening, for a new Coordinator of ETD Submission and Services.  This person will determine best practices/workflows for ETD submission/approval, provide instruction, and have ongoing contact with grad students and the MSU Graduate School.  For the full description and application instructions, please see http://explore.msujobs.msstate.edu/cw/en-us/job/497583/assistant-professor

Questions should be directed to Bob Wolverton, bwolverton [at] library.msstate.edu, or 662/325-0548.

Thanks much.