Doesn’t everyone want to change the world? Five Questions with Ellen Catz Ramsey, University of Virginia
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 06:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

We are pleased to offer another in our ongoing series of get-acquainted blog
posts with Scholarly Communications experts within our membership.  Next up:
Ellen Catz Ramsey, Virgo Project Lead and Director, Scholarly Repository
Services at the University of Virginia Library.  Ellen has recently taken on
the role of co-chair of ASERL's Scholarly Communications Interest Group (with
Andy Wesolek, Vanderbilt.)

See www.aserl.org/blog for the scoop.

We hope you enjoy getting to know a little about Ellen!  If you or someone you
know would like to be the subject of a future post, please drop me a line.

Thank you.