NEWS: Opposing the EBSCO-MLA exclusive agreement
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 12:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

FYI – Today, ASERL joined together with dozens of library groups from around the world opposing the recent exclusionary agreement between EBSCO and MLA International Bibliography. See http://icolc.net/statement/consortial-letter-opposition-mlas-exclusive-relationship-ebsco for details.

Our thanks to Anne Osterman at VIVA for spearheading the effort on this!  Please let me know any questions.