Helicopter Pilot, or Librarian? Five Questions with Marian Taliaferro, College of Wm & Mary
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 01:03:06 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

We are pleased to offer another in our ongoing series of get-acquainted blog
posts with Schol-Comm experts within our membership.  Next up:  Marian
Taliaferro, Digital Scholarship Librarian at College of William and Mary
Libraries.  See www.aserl.org/blog for the scoop.

If you'd like to be the subject of a future post, please drop me a line.

Enjoy getting to know a little about Marian!  Thank you.