BLOG: Five Questions with Jennifer Solomon, UNC Chapel Hill
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:33:10 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

We have added another in our “Five Questions” blog series, this time getting to know more about Jennifer Solomon, Open Access Librarian, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.  See www.aserl.org/blog for the full scoop.

ALSO:  If you’re working in a Scholarly Communications role at an ASERL library and would like to be interviewed in a future blog post, drop me a line at jburger [at] aserl.org.