REMINDER/UPDATE: ASERL Digital Scholarship Show & Tell webinar #1: George Mason Univ & UNC Greensboro
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 15:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that next week we will kick off a new webinar series, learning about
the ways ASERL libraries are supporting Digital Scholarship efforts on their
campuses.  First up:  George Mason University and UNC Greensboro, on Wednesday,
June 6.  We have a few others in the queue, and hope our initial sessions will
inspire other ASERL members to volunteer to present about their efforts in the
future.  (<-- Contact me if you'd like to volunteer!)

The first webinar in the series will review where GMU's & UNCG's efforts
started, how they got to where they are now, and where they’re heading.  The
Digital Scholarship Center (DiSC) at George Mason University Libraries is an
expansion of GMU’s previous Data Services Group.   The University Libraries at
UNC-Greensboro are in the early stages of establishing a defined suite of
digital scholarship services ranging from online exhibits (Omeka) to data
visualization and enterprise-level mapping (ArcGIS).

WEBINAR:  ASERL Digital Scholarship Show & Tell webinar #1:  George Mason Univ
& UNC Greensboro
DATE / TIME:  June 6, 2018  |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/63069476156307458

REGISTRATION LIST - As of May 31, 2018
1. Clemson University   Gail    Julian
2. Clemson University   Suzanne Schilf
3. College of William & Mary    Georgie Donovan
4. College of William & Mary    Lisa    Nickel
5. Duke University      A       D
6. Duke University      Emily   Daly
7. Duke University      Sophia  Lafferty-Hess
8. East Carolina University     Patricia        Dragon
9. East Carolina University     Jeanne  Hoover
10. East Carolina University    Ralph   Scott
11. East Carolina University    William Thomas
12. Federal Reserve Bank - Dallas       Carol   Wattenbarger
13. Florida International University    Rita    Cauce
14. Florida International University    Martin  Kass
15. Florida International University    Jill    krefft
16. Florida International University    Jamie   Rogers
17. Florida State University    Renaine Julian
18. Florida State University    Devin   Soper
19. George Mason University     Jessica Clark
20. George Mason University     Lynn    Eaton
21. George Mason University     Wally   Grotophorst
22. George Mason University     Kimberly        Hoffman
23. George Mason University     Tricia  Mackenzie
24. Georgia State University    Jeff    Steely
25. Georgia Tech        Susan   Parham
26. Louisiana State University  Lois    Kuyper-Rushing
27. Mississippi State University        Claudia Holland
28. Tulane University   Sean    Knowlton
29. UNC Charlotte       Somaly  Kim Wu
30. UNC Greensboro      Beth    Bernhardt
31. UNC Greensboro      Anna    Craft
32. UNC Greensboro      Christine       Fischer
33. University of Alabama       Sara    Whitver
34. University of Central Florida       David   Benjamin
35. University of Florida       Laurie  Taylor
36. University of Georgia       Nan     McMurry
37. University of Georgia       Mary    Willoughby
38. University of Kentucky      Patricia        Alvayay
39. University of Kentucky      Adrian  Ho
40. University of Kentucky      Jennifer        Hootman
41. University of Kentucky      Christie        Peters
42. University of Kentucky      Mary Beth       Thomson
43. University of Louisville    Bruce   Keisling
44. University of Memphis       Bess    Robinson
45. University of Miami Cheryl  Gowing
46. University of Miami Kelly   Miller
47. University of Miami Paige   Morgan
48. University of Miami Cameron Riopelle
49. University of Mississippi   Michelle        Emanuel
50. University of Mississippi   Jennifer        Ford
51. University of Mississippi   Gail    Herrera
52. University of Mississippi   Cassie  Swayze
53. University of South Carolina        KATE    BOYD
54. University of South Carolina        Amie    Freeman
55. University of South Florida Matthew Knight
56. University of South Florida Barbara Lewis
57. University of Virginia      Maggie  Nunley
58. University of Virginia      Kay     Buchanan
59. University of Virginia      Chris   Ruotolo
60. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee   Treshani        Perera
61. Vanderbilt  Andrew  Wesolek
62. Virginia Commonwealth University    Karen   Cary
63. Virginia Commonwealth University    Wesley  Chenault
64. Virginia Commonwealth University    Laura   Gariepy
65. Virginia Commonwealth University    Eric    Johnson
66. Virginia Commonwealth University    Erin    White
67. Virginia Tech       Leslie  O'Brien
68. Virginia Tech       Peter   Potter

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!