REMINDER: "Getting to "Yes": On Guidelines to Foster Increased Sharing of Special Collections Materials" webinar is June 4
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 06:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that we will offer a new webinar on June 4 for our members and
guests to learn about new efforts to foster improved sharing of Special
Collections materials via Resource Sharing. Libraries involved in SHARES, the
Big Ten Academic Alliance (BTAA), and the Ivy Plus Libraries have found some
solutions to these issues, created some freely available tools, and implemented
programs to facilitate the sharing of these items.

WEBINAR:  Getting to "Yes": Guidelines to Foster Increased Sharing of Special
Collections Materials
DATE / TIME:  Monday, June 4, 2018  |  11am ET / 10am Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3207065802390505729

1.      Duke    University  Jeff        Kosokoff
2.      East Carolina University        William Gee
3.      East Carolina University  Melissa Nasea
4.      East Carolina University        Ralph   Scott
5.      Emory University        Lisa    Macklin
6.      George Mason University Jessica Bowdoin
7.      Georgia State University        Tricia Clayton
8.      Georgia State University        Sheryl  Williams
9.      Johns Hopkins   liz     mengel
10.     Louisiana State University      Jacob   Fontenot
11.     Louisiana State University      Mona    Jarreau
12.     Louisiana State University      Megan   Lounsberry
13.     Mississippi State University    Claudia Holland
14.     Mississippi State University    Fred    Smith
15.     Tulane University       Jane    Pinzino
16.     Tulane University       Katheryn        Warzak
17.     Tulane University       Kevin   Williams
18.     UNC Chapel Hill               Geneva    Holliday
19.     UNC Greensboro  Patrick Dollar
20.     UNC Greensboro  Cathy   Griffith
21.     University of Kentucky  Judy    Sackett
22.     University of Louisville        Carrie  Daniels
23.     University of Miami     Elizabeth       Fish
24.     University of Mississippi       Greg    Johnson
25.     University of South Carolina    Amber   Cook
26.     University of South Carolina    Amie    Freeman
27.     Virginia Commonwealth University        Wesley  Chenault
28.     Virginia Commonwealth University        Andrea  Kohashi
29.     Virginia Commonwealth University        Shirley Thomas
30.     Virginia Commonwealth University        Danielle        Willgruber
31.     Virginia Tech   Leslie  O'Brien
32.     Wake Forest University  James   Harper
33.     Wake Forest University  Megan   Mulder
34.     Wake Forest University  Tanya   Zanish-Belcher

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library