REMINDER/UPDATE: ASERL Digital Scholarship Show & Tell webinar #1: George Mason Univ & UNC Greensboro
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 08:38:44 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that early next month we will kick off a new webinar series,
learning about the ways ASERL libraries are supporting Digital Scholarship
efforts on their campuses.  First up:  George Mason University and UNC
Greensboro, on June 6.  We have a few others in the queue, and hope our initial
sessions will inspire other ASERL members to volunteer to present about their
efforts in the future.  (<-- Contact me if you'd like to volunteer!)

The first webinar in the series will review where GMU's & UNCG's efforts
started, how they got to where they are now, and where they’re heading.  The
Digital Scholarship Center (DiSC) at George Mason University Libraries is an
expansion of GMU’s previous Data Services Group.   The University Libraries at
UNC-Greensboro are in the early stages of establishing a defined suite of
digital scholarship services ranging from online exhibits (Omeka) to data
visualization and enterprise-level mapping (ArcGIS).

WEBINAR:  ASERL Digital Scholarship Show & Tell webinar #1:  George Mason Univ
& UNC Greensboro
DATE / TIME:  June 6, 2018  |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/63069476156307458

REGISTRATION LIST - As of May 18, 2018
1. Clemson University   Suzanne Schilf
2. College of William & Mary    Georgie Donovan
3. College of William & Mary    Lisa    Nickel
4. Duke University      A       D
5. Duke University      Emily   Daly
6. Duke University      Sophia  Lafferty-Hess
7. East Carolina University     Patricia        Dragon
8. East Carolina University     Jeanne  Hoover
9. East Carolina University     William Thomas
10. Federal Reserve Bank - Dallas       Carol   Wattenbarger
11. Florida International University    Martin  Kass
12. Florida International University    Jill    krefft
13. Florida International University    Jamie   Rogers
14. Florida State University    Renaine Julian
15. Florida State University    Devin   Soper
16. George Mason University     Wally   Grotophorst
17. George Mason University     Kimberly        Hoffman
18. George Mason University     Tricia  Mackenzie
19. Georgia State University    Jeff    Steely
20. Georgia Tech        Susan   Parham
21. Tulane University   Sean    Knowlton
22. UNC Charlotte       Somaly  Kim Wu
23. UNC Greensboro      Beth    Bernhardt
24. UNC Greensboro      Anna    Craft
25. UNC Greensboro      Christine       Fischer
26. University of Central Florida       David   Benjamin
27. University of Florida       Laurie  Taylor
28. University of Georgia       Nan     McMurry
29. University of Georgia       Mary    Willoughby
30. University of Kentucky      Patricia        Alvayay
31. University of Kentucky      Adrian  Ho
32. University of Kentucky      Jennifer        Hootman
33. University of Kentucky      Christie        Peters
34. University of Kentucky      Mary Beth       Thomson
35. University of Louisville    Bruce   Keisling
36. University of Miami Cheryl  Gowing
37. University of Mississippi   Michelle        Emanuel
38. University of Mississippi   Gail    Herrera
39. University of Mississippi   Cassie  Swayze
40. University of South Carolina        KATE    BOYD
41. University of South Carolina        Amie    Freeman
42. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee   Treshani        Perera
43. Virginia Commonwealth Univ  Laura   Gariepy
44. Virginia Commonwealth Univ  Erin    White
45. Virginia Tech       Leslie  O'Brien

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library