BLOG: Five Questions with Jason Burton, Ole Miss
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 10:12:01 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

We have added another in our “Five Questions” blog series, this time getting to know more about Jason Burton, Lead STEM librarian, University of Mississippi.  See www.aserl.org/blog for the full scoop.

ALSO:  If you’re working in a Scholarly Communications role at an ASERL library and would like to be interviewed in a future blog post, drop me a line at jburger [at] aserl.org.