REMINDER: Seeking volunteers/nominations: Co-Chair of ASERL ScholComm, CollDev, and SpecColxns Committees
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 12:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

A reminder that we are seeking volunteers / nominations for these tree important Committee leadership posts.  Please submit your name, a brief bio, and a short statement on why the post is of interest to me no later than May 15.  The ASERL Board of Directors will make the decisions in late May, for posts starting as of July 1, 2018.