Webinar: Learn about sharing Special Collections items via ILL
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

I've had conversations with some of you about the possibility of creating
guidelines to encourage the sharing of Special Collections materials via
standard resource sharing processes.  You may know that the Big Ten Academic
Alliance (BTAA) recently published similar guidelines.   (See
http://www.btaa.org/about/news-and-publications/news/2018/04/19/big-ten-libraries-create-framework-for-sharing-special-collections
 for information about BTAA's program.)

As a first step in exploring these options within ASERL, I encourage those of
you who are interested in attend a webinar hosted by OCLC Research which will
discuss BTAA's efforts as well as others.  See
https://www.oclc.org/research/events/2018/05-30.html  for details about the
webinar.

WEBINAR:  "Works in Progress: Sharing Special Collections Materials via
Resource Sharing"
DATE / TIME:  May 30, 2018 | 11am ET / 10am Central Time
REGISTER:  https://www.oclc.org/research/events/2018/05-30.html

As always, I welcome your feedback on this idea.  Thanks for your support of
ASERL.