BLOG: Five Questions with Robin Sinn, JHU
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

We have added another in our “Five Questions” blog series, this time getting to know more about Robin Sinn, Coordinator of the Office of Scholarly Communication for Johns Hopkins University Libraries.  See www.aserl.org/blog for the full scoop.

ALSO:  If you’re working in a Scholarly Communications role at an ASERL library and would like to be interviewed in a future blog post, drop me a line at jburger [at] aserl.org.