Job Opp: AUL for Collections Strategy & Services - UNC Chapel Hill
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

A significant job opportunity is available within our membership:  AUL for Collections Strategy & Services at UNC Chapel Hill.  I’m incredibly impressed with the new UL’s (Elaine Westbrooks) vision, drive and ambitions for the library.   Please help our colleagues at Chapel Hill find great candidates for this important post.  See http://library.unc.edu/hr/employment/associate-university-librarian-for-collections-strategy-and-services/ for details.

Thanks much.