FW: FYI on upcoming Text mining workshop at Tulane offered by the HathiTrust Research Center
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 07:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

FYI ? Our colleagues at the University of Illinois who led the webinar “Empowering Librarians and Users to Mine the HathiTrust Digital Library Resources: The ‘Digging Deeper, Reaching Further’ Project” for ASERL last July will offer an more detailed, in-person workshop at Tulane University just before the start of the ALA Annual conference in New Orleans in June.  See https://www.eventbrite.com/e/text-mining-with-the-hathitrust-empowering-librarians-to-support-digital-scholarship-research-tickets-40045382818 for more information.

I am told seating will be limited, so please register soon!   Contact htrc_workshop [at] library.illinois.edu with any questions.

   Tel:  404-727-0137