Webinar: GWLA's Study of Library Impacts on Student Success Outcomes
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 08:31:04 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

As you may have read a few moths ago, our colleagues at the Greater Western
Library Alliance Student Learning Outcomes Task Force recently completed a
study that analyzed student data from over 42,000 first-time, first-year
freshmen and over 1,700 distinct courses from 12 research institutions to
determine the impact(s) of information literacy instruction integrated into
course curriculum on several student success measures. In this presentation the
authors of the study will discuss the process of planning and organizing for a
consortial research project and share results from the first year of the study.

WEBINAR:  "Library educators making a difference on institutional outcome
metrics: Highlights from GWLA's multi-institutional study"
DATE / TIME:  Mar 28, 2018  |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/930700697909369603

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.   System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!