REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: Two ASERL-hosted conferences in April 2018
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:12:23 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

As announced previously, ASERL is hosting two in-person conferences in April 2018 that we think will be of interest to our members.

         ASERL will host ACRL’s “Intersections of Information Literacy and Scholarly Communications” Road Show on April 26, and

         ASERL / ARL Library Liaison Institute on April 27-28.

Additional details about each program can be found using the links above.  These links are also posted on ASERL’s home page, www.aserl.org.

A few important notes:

         Both events will take place on the Georgia Tech campus in midtown Atlanta, GA.

         Registration for both events is open through March 16, or until space is filled (maximum attendance of 100 persons for each event.)

         These events are open to ASERL members only;

         Anyone working in an ASERL library can register for the Intersections Road Show on April 26; the registration fee is $180/person.

         Registration in the Liaison Institute is limited to teams of 2-3 persons per ASERL library, as selected by the library dean/director, with a registration fee of $150/person.  We will verify each registration of the Liaison Institute to be sure the teams are the selected participants.

         ASERL is hosting a complimentary reception on the evening of April 26 for attendees of either event.

         Registration fees must be paid at the time of registration using a credit card.

         Travel costs are the participant’s responsibility.

         Cancellations are permitted until April  13, 2018; full refunds will be provided until this date.  No refunds will be provided for cancellations after April 13, 2018 or for no-show registrants.

         We are working with a new service provider to facilitate online registration.  We have tested the registration forms and they appear to be working as intended, but please let us know ASAP about any bugs that you encounter.

We are excited to bring these important professional development opportunities to our membership.  Please let me know any questions.

   Tel:  404-727-0137