New! EBSCO/GOBI offer for ASERL libraries
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 09:32:49 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

I’m pleased to announce we have secured a discount offer for EBSCO ebooks for our member libraries; please see the attached flyer for more information.

In short, ASERL libraries will receive 5% discount (provided as credits via GOBI) for any increase in purchasing over the library’s previous year’s spend on EBSCO ebook content purchased via GOBI.  This offer will go into effect as of November 1, 2017 and available through June 30, 2018.

Steve Strother and his colleagues will be at the Charleston Conference next week and will be available for questions.  EBSCO reps will also be reaching out to members about this offer.  Please let me know any questions or comments.