Re: Results: Outsourcing Cataloging Services
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 10:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

LAST CALL:  I am seeking a small group of volunteers to help me further analyze these data to identify opportunities for approaching vendors re: developing a discount agreement for ASERL libraries over the next few months.  So far I have one volunteer ? would love 3-4 more people to help with this.  If you are interested in helping in this manner, please contact me at jburger [at] aserl.org.

   Tel:  404-727-0137