REMINDER / UPDATE: Reprints Desk webinar is next week
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 05:56:50 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Resource Sharing Friends:

A reminder that we will offer the following webinar  on Tuesday, March 8
starting at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time.  Please join us as your time and
interests permit.  This session will be recorded for later playback if you
cannot attend the 'live' session on Tuesday.

"Reprints Desk services for ASERL Libraries: Document Delivery at your
Fingertips"
Did you know that ASERL member libraries can save big on document delivery fees
by using Reprints Desk? There is no cost to get started or maintenance fees
with Reprints Desk, and ASERL members receive a discount on all document
delivery transactions.   Reprints Desk's A-Z Academic Document Delivery Service
is configurable to your workflow, whether it's mediated ILL or unmediated
patron ordering. In this webinar, you can learn how you can expedite your
article acquisition workflows with the help of Reprints Desk:
*       Full-text journal content 24/7 - any publisher, any article
*       Seamless integration with ILLiad, and RapidILL
*       Our newest service - article rentals! Rentals remove the guesswork to
provide you with certainty that the published literature you buy is actually
what you need. Participating publishers include Elsevier, Springer, and Informa.

CLICK TO REGISTER:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/325807658185082627

CURRENT REGISTRATION LIST -- As of March 4, 2016
1.  Clemson University  Suzanne Schilf
2.  College of William & Mary   Cynthia Mack
3.  Duke University     Rachel  Gordon
4.  Duke University     Andrea  Loigman
5.  Duke University     Maurice Parker
6.  East Carolina University    William Gee
7.  East Carolina University    Rebecca Harrison
8.  Emory University    Margaret        Ellingson
9.  Florida International University    Valerie Boulos
10.  Florida State University   Dan     Schoonover
11.  George Mason University    Laura   Ramos
12.  Mississippi State University       Summer  Mord
13.  UAB        Heather Martin
14.  UNC Greensboro     Christine       Fischer
15.  UNC Greensboro     Cathy   Griffith
16.  University of Alabama      Cornelia        Davis
17.  University of Central Florida      Kristine        Shrauger
18.  University of Florida      Paul    McDonough
19.  University of Kentucky     Courtney        Taulbee
20.  University of Miami        Elizabeth       Fish
21.  University of Miami        Ingrid  Nitchman
22.  University of Miami        Dennis  Smith
23.  University of Miami        Jose    Vila
24.  Virginia Tech      Mary    Lucado

Please let me know any questions, or if you encounter any difficulties with our
e-meeting system.  Thanks!

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS-702
   100 Decatur Street, S.E.
   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202

   Telephone:  404-413-2896

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a