New support staff or exempt positions in your library?
From: Gail Herrera (gherreraolemiss.edu)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:14:21 -0800 (PST)
Has your library established any new support staff positions with new titles
and descriptions in the last 4-5 years? Do any of those positions fall in the
exempt category (salary rather than hourly)?

We are in the process of reviewing our staff job descriptions and would very
much like to hear from other libraries that have established new job titles and
descriptions in recent years. We are hoping to create some new job titles and
some examples from other libraries would be extremely helpful.

My apologies for cross-posting and bringing up a tangential topic.

Thanks so much for those willing to share with us!
-Gail

Gail Herrera
Professor, Assistant Dean for Technical Services & Automation
University of Mississippi Libraries
662 915-5674

JPEG image