Re: bound gov docs
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 08:28:14 -0800 (PST)

Good morning Jennifer – thanks for posting your question.  I’m happy to help you locate an answer.

I am copying both Regional Coordinators from Louisiana on this response as I’m not sure which one serves as your primary Regional.  Either Hayley or Abigail will be your best resource for guidance on procedures for posting offers to the Disposition Database.  I will check back with you off-list to make sure that I address any technical questions you may have about the posting process.

Thanks!

Cheryle

Cheryle Cole-Bennett, Program Coordinator

℅ Robert W. Woodruff Library

540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

Telephone:  470-222-4960