ASERL Documents Disposition Database Use Statistics
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 07:20:26 -0800 (PST)

Good morning CFDP Friends!

The ASERL Documents Disposition Database use statistics have been updated on the CFDP Program page at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/aserl-documents-disposition-database-use-statistics/

Welcome new registrants to the database:

  • Dalton State College, Derrell C. Roberts Library, September 2019 [#0126B, GA]
  • North Carolina State University, D.H. Hill Library, September 2019 [#0438, NC]
  • Emory University, Hugh F. MacMillan Law Library, December 2019 [# 0121A, GA]
  • Valdosta State University,  Odum Library, December 2019 [#0125,GA]

Also, you may recall that the ASERL Documents Disposition Database uses the FDLP Library Directory to keep the contact information (street address, city, state, phone, etc) updated on your Disposition Database account.  If you notice a problem with any of these fields, please update your institution's entry in the FDLP Directory, and it will be updated in the Documents Disposition Database during the next refresh.  This is a manual process and the programmers at the University of Florida generally run the refresh every couple of months.

As always, if I can answer any questions or be of help, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Thanks!

Cheryle

Cheryle Cole-Bennett, Program Coordinator

℅ Robert W. Woodruff Library

540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

Telephone:  470-222-4960