Re: ASERL Depository Lunch Meeting @ DLC, October 22nd, 2019. Registration is now open!
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 05:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning!
Just a reminder for the ASERL Depository Lunch Meeting @ DLC – registration
information is in the email below.

This is our registrant list as of this morning:

Renee
Bosman
Mary
Clark
The Library of Virginia
David
Durant
East Carolina University
Rich
Gause
University of Central Florida
Valerie
Glenn
University of Georgia
Hayley
Johnson
Louisiana State University
Beth
Kaylor
University of North Carolina Wilmington
Amy
Laub-Carroll
University of Kentucky
Libby
McDaniel
William & Mary
Barbie
Selby
University of Virginia
Claudene
Sproles
University of Louisville
William
Sudduth
University of South Carolina
Liza
Weisbrod
Auburn University

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions with the
registration form – or any dietary requests that the registration form does not
accommodate.
I hope you are able to join us!

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006