ASERL Depository Lunch Meeting @ DLC, October 22nd, 2019. Registration is now open!
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 06:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning ASERL friends!
I am following up with additional/logistical information on the depository
coordinators lunch meeting at DLC on Tuesday, October 22nd – Noon-2pm.   I hope
you are able to join us!

We have reserved the Pentagon Rooms I&II – adjacent to the Café restaurant.
To maximize our meeting time, the hotel has arranged for us to order our lunch
in advance, and I will coordinate the ordering.  The Hotel staff will not
expect to take meal orders the day of the event.

To facilitate the ordering, I am using a registration service that ASERL has
been using for a couple of years, called EZ Register.  To ensure the hotel has
appropriate seating arranged, please complete the registration to indicate your
attendance and -- if you want to eat lunch with us – to place and pay for your
lunch order in advance.  Please make your meal selections during registration,
as desired.  Drinks will be ordered at the table.  Drinks and gratuities are
covered under our room contract so there will be no additional charges at the
event.  Please know that you do not need to order lunch to attend the meeting.

Registration link:  http://ezregister.com/events/30623

Please complete the registration by Noon on Friday, October 18th.

If you have any difficulty accessing the form, have dietary requests not
covered during the registration – or have any questions, please email me and
I’ll be happy to assist.

I look forward to seeing you in DC - safe travels!

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006
Telephone:  470-222-4960