Save the date! ASERL Luncheon Meeting at DLC, October 22nd
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 08:38:32 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning ASERL Friends,
Please save the date!  The DLC lunch meeting of ASERL depository librarians has
been scheduled for Tuesday October 22, 2019, from noon -2pm.  The 2019 Federal
Depository Library Conference takes place October 21 – 23, 2019 in Arlington,
Virginia.

We have reserved the Pentagon Rooms adjacent to the Café Restaurant for our
use.  I anticipate lunch to be ordered off the Café menu like we did last year
- the catering department will send me an updated menu as we get nearer to the
date.  To maximize our meeting time, I will coordinate your lunch order in
advance.  Attendees are responsible for their meal costs and ASERL will cover
drinks and gratuities.  Additional logistics will be sent as they become
available.
Also – I want to promote Poster Session opportunities at DLC.  There is still
time to submit a proposal (Deadline:  September 13, 2019).  Poster sessions are
a great way to share information about all the unique and interesting
FDLP-related happenings at your library!
Poster Sessions:
https://www.fdlp.gov/component/rsform/form/166-poster-presentation-proposal-br-2019-federal-depository-library-conference

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance.
I look forward to seeing you in October!

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006
Telephone:  470-222-4960