LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center as COE
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning ASERL Friends,
Please join me in welcoming our newest Center of Excellence Library to the CFDP!

Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, LA has
signed on as a COE for the Federal Register (AE 2).
It is my pleasure to welcome Melanie Sims to the lists.  Welcome Melanie!

The LSU Law Center becomes the second COE for the Federal Register, which is
also retained by the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida.  The
Law Center also recently signed a Preservation Steward Agreement with GPO for
this collection.

As always – thanks to all of you for your continued support and participation
in this program.

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006
Telephone:  470-222-4960