Re: Notice: Server Outage at UF - JRNL and the ASERL Documents Disposition Database Affected
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 09:12:28 -0700 (PDT)
Update:
The server outage at UF continues.  The programmers have been busy installing a
new server and are now working on configuring and reinstalling software
applications.  While our programs have been given priority status please know
that this may take some time to repair.

I will provide further updates as they become available.  Please share this
information with colleagues who may not be members of the email distribution
lists, but who work in JRNL and the Disposition Database.
Again your patience and understanding are appreciated.