Notice: Server Outage at UF - JRNL and the ASERL Documents Disposition Database Affected
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 07:58:18 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning all,
The programmers at the University of Florida have reported a server outage that
is affecting access to the Journal Retention & Needs List [JRNL] for Scholars
Trust and the ASERL Documents Disposition Database for the Collaborative
Federal Depository Program.  We will provide an update as we know more.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006
Telephone:  470-222-4960