CFDP Town Hall e-Meeting, February 27th 2019 - Recording Now Available
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:16:17 -0800 (PST)
Good afternoon!
The recording and the presentation slides from the February 27th Town Hall
e-meeting for the Collaborative Federal Depository Program have been posted to
the archive page on the ASERL website - http://www.aserl.org/archive/.

Thanks to all who attended, and to the CFDP Steering Committee representatives,
Bill Sudduth and Renee Bosman, for their assistance in program planning.
Special thanks to Abigail DeSoto (LaTech) and Hayley Johnson (LSU) for their
COE Show & Tell program with recognition to Mark Love and the Nicholls State
University COE Collection for National Marine Fisheries Service.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty accessing the meeting materials
or if I can provide any additional information.

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006
Telephone:  470-222-4960