Re: Collaborative Federal Depository Program Town Hall e-meeting, Wednesday February 27th
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 06:23:19 -0800 (PST)
Good morning all!
Just a reminder of the upcoming Town Hall e-meeting.  Registration information
is posted below.

Collaborative Federal Depository Program Town Hall e-meeting
Date:  Wednesday, February 27, 2019.  3PM EST | 2PM CST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1730791127835032065

Thanks to those who have already registered:

  1.  Brittany B, Fayetteville State University
  2.  Renee Bosman, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
  3.  Alison Cook, Columbus State University
  4.  Ashley Dees, University of Mississippi
  5.  David Durant, East Carolina University
  6.  Sarah Erekson, University of Florida
  7.  Rich Gause, University of Central Florida
  8.  Valerie Glenn, University of Georgia
  9.  Lori Gwinett, Georgia Southern University
  10. Hayley Johnson, Louisiana State University
  11. Beth Kaylor, UNC Wilmington
  12. David Kearns, Augusta University
  13. Amy Laub-Carroll, University of Kentucky
  14. Mark Love, Nicholls State University
  15. Sandra McAninch, University of Kentucky Libraries
  16. Tasha McClain, LSU
  17. Libby McDaniel, William & Mary
  18. Jennifer McLean, NC Supreme Court Library
  19. Holli Redden, Columbus State University
  20. Will Stringfellow, Vanderbilt University
  21. Bill Sudduth, University of South Carolina
  22. Liza Weisbrod, Auburn University
  23. Carolyn Woods, Forsyth County Central Library

Please let me know how I may be of assistance,

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006