Collaborative Federal Depository Program Town Hall e-meeting, Wednesday February 27th
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 06:20:43 -0800 (PST)
Good morning ASERL friends,
The CFDP Steering Committee would like to invite you to the program’s first
town hall e-meeting.  The meeting will provide a forum to share information on
current initiatives of the CFDP and to elicit feedback from participating
libraries. We welcome your participation!

Registration information:
Collaborative Federal Depository Program Town Hall e-meeting
Date:  Wednesday, February 27, 2019.  3PM EST | 2PM CST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1730791127835032065

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the e-Meeting.  The session is free and open to interested
librarians, faculty, and staff, and will be recorded for later playback.
Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may find the
topic of interest.

A meeting agenda will be distributed in advance – if there is anything of
particular interest you would like to have included, please email me with your
request.  Since this will be our first town hall, we will include an overview
of the program for those who may be relatively new to the ASERL government
documents community or would just like to know more about the program.

As always, if I can provide additional information or be of assistance, please
let me know!

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006
Telephone:  470-222-4960