Sarah Ereksen is the new Regional Government Documents Librarian for Florida, Puerto Rico and the U. S. Virgin Islands
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 05:38:44 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning!

Sharing good news from our colleagues at the University of Florida ? please join me in welcoming Sarah Ereksen!

Sarah has joined the Smathers Libraries as the new Regional Government Documents Librarian for the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) in Florida, Puerto Rico and the U. S. Virgin Islands.   She comes to the Regional Federal Depository Library at the University of Florida from the Chicago Public Library, where she was the Government Information and Municipal Reference Manager of the Harold Washington Library Center, a dynamic FDLP selective depository.  Sarah is also very active in the Government Documents Round Table (GODORT) of the American Library Association.

Welcome Sarah!