ASERL Depository Lunch Meeting @ DLC, October 23, 2018 - Action Requested
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 05:03:31 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL friends!

I am following up with additional/logistical information on the depository coordinators lunch meeting at DLC on Tuesday, October 23rd ? Noon-2pm.   I hope you are able to join us!

We have reserved the Pentagon Rooms I&II ? adjacent to the Café restaurant.   To maximize our meeting time, the hotel has arranged for us to order our lunch in advance, and I will coordinate the ordering.  Hotel staff will not be expecting to take meal orders the day of the event.  Please know that you do not need to order lunch to attend the meeting.

To facilitate the ordering, I am using a new registration service that ASERL implemented earlier this spring.  We will use this service to indicate your attendance and -- if you want to eat lunch with us ? to place and pay for your lunch order in advance.  Please make your meal selections during registration, as desired.  Drinks will be ordered at the table.  Drinks and gratuities are covered under our room contract so there will be no additional charges at the event.

Registration link:  http://ezregister.com/events/26471

Please complete the registration by Noon on Friday, October 19th.

To ensure the hotel has appropriate seating arranged, please complete the registration even if you had emailed me previously to say you will attend.  If you have any difficulty accessing the form, have any dietary requests not covered during the registration ? or have any questions, please email me and I’ll be happy to assist.

I look forward to seeing you in DC - safe travels!