Save the Date! Tuesday, October 23, 2018 for DLC Lunch Meeting
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 09:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Please save the date!  The DLC lunch meeting of ASERL depository librarians has been scheduled for Tuesday October 23, 2018, from noon -2pm.  We have secured the Pentagon Room ? adjacent to the Café Restaurant ? for our use.   Lunch is generally ordered off the Café menu ? the catering department will send me an updated menu as we get nearer to the date.  Attendees are responsible for their meal costs, and to maximize our meeting time, I will coordinate your lunch order in advance.  Additional logistics will be sent as they become available.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance.

I look forward to seeing you in October!