ASERL Depository Librarians Meeting at DLC Conference, October 22-24, 2018
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 06:57:39 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL friends,

As October is quickly approaching, it is time again to plan for a lunchtime meeting of our depository librarians at DLC [October 22-24, 2018].  For those who may not have attended a meeting before, this time is set aside for information-sharing with colleagues across the Southeast with an interest in the Collaborative Federal Depository Program.

The Tuesday lunch period, from 12:00 - 2:00pm, has generally been the most accessible time to meet.  The hotel Café restaurant has been good about holding a table for our use, and I have also reached out to them to see if the small meeting room adjacent to the restaurant might be available.  The actual place, time and meeting logistics will be finalized as we get closer to October.

For planning purposes, it would be helpful to know if you plan to attend DLC, and if you would be available to meet during the Tuesday lunch period?  If you are aware of any program conflicts that may hinder attendance, please share the information and suggest an alternative day or time.

If I can answer any questions or provide additional information, please let me know!  I look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you in October.

Thanks in advance!