Guidelines for Management and Disposition of FDL Collections in the SE
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 05:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning, ASERL Friends:

As you may recall, the Collaborative Federal Depository Program (CFDP) Steering Committee has been engaged in a review of the Guidelines for Management and Disposition of Federal Depository Library Collections in the Southeast ― Implementation Plan, the document that governs ASERL’s CFDP Program.  This document had not been reviewed and revised since 2012.  I am pleased to report that a revised draft of the Guidelines is now available on the CFDP program page on the ASERL website (please see the green “Of interest” text box).

I would like to recognize the Guidelines Review Task Force for their work on this project:

  • Renee Bosman (University of North Carolina ? Chapel Hill)
  • Chelsea Dinsmore (University of Florida)
  • Judy Russell (University of Florida)
  • Bill Sudduth (University of South Carolina)

We seek your review and comments on this draft document.  Please submit your questions, comments, or other input to me via email using my contact information below.  We would appreciate your feedback prior to close of business, Friday May 18th.  The draft will be presented to the FDLP Deans Committee for discussion during the ASERL Spring Membership Meeting in Knoxville, TN May 30-31, 2018.

And as always, please do not hesitate to let me know if I can answer any questions or be of assistance.

Thank you in advance for your time,