Welcome Amy Laub-Carroll
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 05:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL friends,

I am forwarding along some good news from our colleagues at the University of Kentucky .  Congratulations to Amy Laub-Carroll who has accepted the position as the new Federal Regional Depository Librarian filling a vacancy created as Sandee McAninch phases into her retirement.  Amy is not new to the program, having served as the student supervisor and processing technician for the last 2 ½ years.  She will assume her new role as of June 1st.  Welcome Amy!  We look forward to working with you.