ALCTS Webinar on the Collaborative Federal Depository Program now available!
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 08:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL friends,

In September, the Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS) offered a webinar on the ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program presented by Sandra McAninch (UK), Judith Russell (UF) and Bill Sudduth (USC).  ALCTS makes their webinars available free-of-charge 6 months after the original presentation date.  So, for your viewing pleasure - the webinar recording and slides are now linked on the ASERL archived webinars page at http://www.aserl.org/archive/.  Programs are listed by date in descending order and this program aired on September 13, 2017.

Thanks to Sandee, Judy and Bill for sharing information about the program!

Please let me know if you have any difficulty accessing the recording/slides or if I can be of assistance.