In the News! The University of South Carolina Signs a Preservation Steward Agreement with GPO
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 04:44:31 -0800 (PST)

In the news!    Congratulations to our colleagues at the University of South Carolina ? Thomas Cooper Library for electing to become a GPO Preservation Steward for:

         Annals of Congress
(First Congress, 1789) ? (18th Congress, First Session, 1824)

         Register of Debates in Congress
(18th Congress, 2nd session, 1824/25 ? 25th Congress, 1st session, 1837)

         Congressional Globe
(23rd Congress, 1st session, 1833) ? 43rd Congress, 3rd session, 1872-73)

         Congressional Record
v. 1 (43rd Congress, Special Session, Senate, 1873) ? current

         Publications of the United States Department of Education,
1979 ? current

         Publications of the United States Office of Education, 1869 ? 1979

Click to view the announcement

The University of South Carolina is one of our original three Centers of Excellence for the Department of Education ? now also one of their Preservation Steward collections.