FW: FYI -- Additional comments from ASERL re: Changes to Title 44 U.S.C.
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 09:10:57 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon ASERL Friends.

I am forwarding an email that John Burger distributed to the ASERL deans/directors regarding an additional request for comments on changes to Title 44.

Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the attached copy ? as John notes in the email below, the letter is also posted to the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/gpo-letters/.

I look forward to seeing some of you next week in Arlington and hearing more on Title 44 during the Monday DLC sessions.