Re: Expired Offers Export is Live
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 07:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning all ?

Just a quick update to my earlier email.

The exports enhancements to the ASERL Disposition Database for the Needs lists and Expired Offers have been implemented in advance of the release of FDLP eXchange.   So while these exports are currently available in the ASERL system, FDLP eXchange is not yet ready to receive them.  In the meantime, please feel free to test out the functionality by running an export or two ? if you run into any problems or have questions, please email me.  Your comments/feedback will help us as we develop supporting documentation for the program.